Friday, January 21, 2011

Project 365, January 10 to January 15, 2011

So today I decided I should maybe do a post with 6 instead of 3 photos because, well, I'm running a bit behind, aren't I? January is going a little better, it's been snowing lately and the temperatures are supposed to go even lower than they have been. Something like -30 degrees Celsius next week! Brrrrrrr!!! Guess we'll be staying bundled up indoors, might be a good time to get baking!

On January 10th, I had some fun taking pics of my afternoon coffee with the sun coming through my kitchen window. I think it looks just perfect in black and white.


On January 11th I was in serious need of a healthy dose of vitamin C so I whipped up a quick fruit salad with oranges, pineapples, grapefruit, bananas and apples. It was seriously good.


Then on January 12th I was helping Tom out with his homework and I thought he looked so cute all concentrated, I just had to snap a pic!

On January 13th, I baked this apple coffee cake with maple glaze for my other blog's 3rd anniversary, which is on the 14th. Again, seriously gooooood cake! The recipe is here, if you're interested...


We stayed in on January 14th and when the kids came home from school, all Annabelle wanted to do was sit and read. You'd think she'd have had enough in school all day, but no. Go figure!


On January 15th, I was just not inspired until the end of the day when I took out my tripod and did a little night photography. This is the view from my kitchen window, at night.


So there! This week is a little busier than usual as it's Tom's birthday this Sunday (January 23rd) and he invited several of his friends. Who knows, there might be more cake pictures in the very near future. Stay tuned!

No comments: