Friday, January 7, 2011

Project 365, January 4 to January 6, 2011

So here I am for my second installment of Project 365. So far so good!

On January 4th, we went shopping for a new snow suit for Tom and I took my camera to the Mall. We stopped for a coffee break and while Martin got our orders I snapped pictures of the kids making silly faces. Olivia loves making silly faces!


On January 5th it was back to work for Martin but I still had one day left with the kids. We decided to take out all our crafting supplies and make robots as Annabelle had to make one to take back to class. I think I'll write up a post to show you guys the results, we had so much fun!


And on January 6th it was back to school for Annabelle and Tom so Olivia and I went for a walk in the afternoon. It was so cold! She really wanted to come back home! I did have time to take a few photos of these gorgeous little flowers. I don't know what it is about them but they fascinate me.



Still haven't taken my pic for today, I'm trying real hard to get inspired! Hopefully I'll find something...

No comments: