Sunday, January 9, 2011

Project 365, January 7 to January 9, 2011

I'm finding January has decided to be pretty tough with me this year. I have 3 sick kiddos, have not gone out this weekend, at all, and I decided to take down my Christmas decorations tonight, which I really didn't feel like doing. Ah, well, that's life for ya. Still here are my 3 pics...

On January 7th, I decided to take a pic of my Christmas tree because I just love to stare at the lights, it helps me relax. I might just look at this pic a lot...


January 8th, we stayed in (yay! NOT...) and watched movies. I made cookies from cookie batter I had in the freezer, which comes in very handy when you need something quick, sweet and comforting, like warm cookies and ice cream.


Tonight, January 9th, I finally gave in and put away the Christmas decorations. That really is the part I dislike the most about Christmas, the "after-Christmas", the dull, no lights, no color, grey and cold, worst part of Winter.


I am just a little ray of sunshine tonight, aren't I? I'll get over it, I promise. I'll be back all cheerful and happy real soon.

2 comments:

Deliah's Deli said...

hi :) thanks for coming by. well, if its still not too late with you: happy bright new year 2011 all the same !! :) take care and best wishes for the year always.

Edgar Cabrera said...

goodness gracious! that ice cream looks sooooo good! please do not post these kinds of photos. I'm an ice cream addict and I've been clean for 2 days. :)